Who Are Volunteers?
- Anyone who chooses to work through their faith to reach out to another in need.
- Anyone who gives of their time and energy by their own free will.
- Anyone who wants to make a difference in another’s life.
- Anyone who wants to make friends, be successful and feel appreciated.
- Anyone who wants to become more involved in their community.
- Anyone can be a volunteer. We all have the power to make a difference!
Donate your talents for just an hour or two a week and see the difference YOU can make!
Volunteers will receive training prior to performing services.